Friday, January 6, 2012

Quick Check

Photobucket


I really wanted to spend some time posting today, but something came up.  Nothing major, but I need to put more attention to that than this posting. 


I will stop and say that I read a really good devotional today through YouVersion.com.  It involved prayer.  I am realizing more and more how important it is to bring EVERYTHING to God. 


Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a wall when I talk to my son.  I realize now that I simply have got to give him over to God.  I am not in control.  He loves me (my son), but he doesn't listen to me.  He is a great kid, but still there are things that he needs to work on.  I am not going into this personal side of my life, because it involves him.  I will say that I am going to be praying.  A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment