Saturday, January 21, 2012

Getting It In Under The Wire

I am squeezing this post in because I realize that OOOPS, I haven't posted today.  It wasn't that I was terribly busy, but well, I was busy.  Just not terribly. More like with terrible projects like laundry, cleaning the cat litter box, going through three piles of papers that were at least 8 inches tall, and of course cooking, cooking, cooking.  These projects aren't even terrible.  I just wasn't in the mood to do them.  Oh!  I didn't even mention that I also went to the grocery store.  What can I say?  I hate leaving the house on weekends unless I am doing something fun.

But...I am proud of myself today.  I am proud that even though I didn't want to, I completed a few chores that needed to be done.  The 2011 me would have found a way to stay in and do the store thing later.

OOOOH I am also proud that it is January 21st and I still have not used my credit card this month!  Wooo Hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment