Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday January 23 to 29







I was very happy to stick with last week's Menu Plan Monday.  I am quite late on jumping on the bandwagon today, but I'll be darned if I am going to stop now!  I will get through this year!


Monday
Leftover Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew (I made changes in that I used my own chicken stock rather than bouillon and seasoned salt instead of celery or garlic salt.Spring Mix Salad with mushrooms, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, cranberries and candied pecans (chopped).


Tuesday
Homemade pizzas - One pepperoni and one heavy veggies with light pepperoni and homemade crust recipe.


Wednesday
Beef Tostadas


Thursday
Spaghetti with meat sauce


Friday
Chicken enchiladas


Saturday
Spring Mix Salad with left over pizza


Sunday
Pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn


Not lots of recipes, but I have made fabulous granola bars this week that we have been using for quick breakfasts and snacks. I added dried cranberries, apple sauce, dark chocolate chips and flax seed.  VERY easy and VERY yummy!


Big thanks to Laura from I'm An Organizing Junkie for helping us all live life a little easier.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment